UCLA's Ross, Utah's Tessen and Arizona State’s Boyer earn the Pac-12 gymnasts of the week awards
GYMNAST OF THE WEEK: Kyla Ross, Sr., UCLA (Aliso Viejo, Calif.)
• Remains unbeaten this season in the all-around, notching her eighth win with a score of 39.725 against No. 9 California.
• Scored her first perfect 10 of the year on vault to help the Bruins claim a season-high team score in the event (49.575).
• Took first place on vault (10.0), bars (9.975) and in the all-around (39.725).
• Ranks No. 1 in the nation on bars, No. 2 on beam, No. 3 in the all-around, No. 4 on floor and No. 11 on vault.
SPECIALIST OF THE WEEK: Kim Tessen, Sr., Utah (Orem, Utah)
• Scored the first perfect 10 of her career on vault against Stanford, earning a fourth vault title this season.
• After entering the floor lineup last minute following a teammate’s injury, Tessen tied for second place in the event (9.90).
• Ranks No. 9 in the nation on both vault and bars.
• Scored a 9.90 or higher on at least one event in every meet this season, helping the Red Rocks claim the first-ever Pac-12 regular season title and remain undefeated overall.
FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK: Juliette Boyer, Fr., Arizona State (Daly City, California)
• Helped ASU to two wins over rival Arizona and Pittsburgh, elevating them 14 spots to No. 21 in the Road to Nationals ranking.
• Took first place on bars (9.875) and tied for third place on floor (9.850) against the GymCats.
• Tied for first place and scored career-highs on bars (9.90), floor (9.90) and in the all-around (39.350) against Pittsburgh.
Gymnast of the Week: Morgan Wilson, Arizona State; Maya Bordas, California; Sabrina Gill, Oregon State; Kyla Bryant, Stanford; Cristal Isa, Utah; Evanni Roberson, Washington
Specialist of the Week: Jenny Leung, Arizona; Jessica Ginn, Arizona State; Nina Schank, California; Isis Lowery, Oregon State; Taylor Lawson, Stanford; Gracie Kramer, UCLA; Geneva Thompson, Washington
Freshman of the Week: Zaza Brovedani, Arizona; Nevaeh DeSouza, California; Jenna Domingo, Oregon State; Chloe Widner, Stanford; Samantha Sakti, UCLA; Maile O'Keefe, Utah